We are open!
Following the guidelines for the CDC, World Health Organization and Washington State Department of Health we will continue to see patients who need therapy. Taking care of you is our most important goal. Those patients who come to the clinic will be treated in private rooms. Our lobby will remain closed to follow the social distancing guidelines. Things will not be the same in the office. We are asking patients to wear masks. Our staff is wearing masks and gloves when necessary. This protects us both. Each patient will be screened before coming in. All patients must wait in their vehicle and be brought in by a staff member before their appointment. We really look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces again!
We are offering Tele-health to patients who prefer to stay at home and still do therapy.
Patients who need therapy in the clinic:
- Post operative patients
- Patients with acute injuries
- Patients in critical need who would benefit more being in the clinic than doing a tele-health visit.
Patients who would benefit from a virtual therapy visit:
- Patients with underlying conditions
- Patients with compromised immune systems
- Patients who are currently sick
- Patients over 60
- If you have diabetes, lung disease or heart disease