We are opening a hand clinic in Langley!
We are accepting new patients in our hand therapy location at the Soundview Center in Langley, WA.
After 17 years in Oak Harbor, Washington, Occupational/ Hand Therapist Thomas Primavera has decided to share his 33 years of experience in treating hand injuries to the Langley community. Hand surgeons from Seattle to Bellingham have relied on the rehabilitation services from Thomas Primavera for decades. He has an exceptional reputation and history of success in numerous injuries and conditions that affect the hands, wrists and shoulders. In addition, both deep tissue laser and low-level laser therapy will be offered to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
Each session with Thomas, patients will receive 45 minutes of 1-on-1 care. Thomas provide therapy for:
- Hand, wrist and shoulder injuries
- Pre and Post Op care from hand, wrist or shoulder injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel, trigger finger, de Quervain, dupuytrens contracture, tennis elbow, arthritis, wrist fractures and shoulder impingement
- Custom upper extremely orthosis
- Manual Therapy
- IASTM instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Low level laser therapy
- Modalities, including ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Joint mobilization and soft tissue mobilization
Thomas is looking forward to working with the people in Langley and partnering with the practioners in the new beautiful space created by Shannon Arndt, PT at Soundview Center. Working in a community that strives to give extraordinary care in a healing environment is what R&P has always strived for. This is an opportunity that can’t be passed by.
“I am very thankful for all the personnel involved especially Tom, in my physical therapy treatment. I first went in the clinic with my useless hand because of my tendonitis in my right wrist. I could not brush my teeth, comb my hair, write and most especially cleaning my behind. It was really a struggle because I am right-handed. Now, my right hand is okay and I can do my chores without any problems. Thanks again everyone for a job well done.”
LM. July 2019
For more information on the Langley location or to schedule an appointment:
Ph. 360.279.8323 f. 360.279.8772
Most insurances accepted