Back pain in the US is huge. 80% of the population can expect back pain at some point in their life. Long term back pain can be devastating to a person’s life and also their family.
There are a lot of choices out there when one is searching for relief. You may have already tried a bunch of things without success.
At R&P we specialize in back and neck pain. We understand that the first hurdle is figuring out what is causing your pain.
Common causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- Arthritis, degenerative disc disease and stenosis
- Misalignment of the pelvis or Sacral iliac dysfunction.
- Pre and post pregnancy
On your initial evaluation we can figure out the cause of your pain. There may be more than one.
The second part of your initial visit will be to make a plan. This plan is customized to your unique problem and your personal goals. We get it. Most people just want to get back to living and Get Back to Normal.
We have many tools in our tool box to get you feeling better including:
- Hands on therapy including mobilization and soft tissue work.
- Laser therapy, Ultrasound, electrical stimulation
- Therapeutic movement and exercises
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Strain Counterstrain technique (trigger point therapy)
- Mindfulness Training (and learning to understand pain)
We hope that you will take advantage of our experience our knowledge and our desire to get you back to living the life you want. Our primary goal is to give you the tools to get better.
Common Conditions We Treat
- Back Pain
- Lumbar sprains/strains
- Herniated or Bulging Disc (HNP)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Pain from pregnancy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica and leg pain
- Facet pain
- Compression fractures
- Post surgical rehabilitation