As of March 12, 2022 the state mask requirement has become a recommendation for most businesses. Per federal requirements masks continue to be required in some settings, including health care. Rue & Primavera OTPT is considered part of the health care community and we want to continue to provide safe environment for our patients. To do that we need to keep our staff healthy, so we are requiring that if you come into the clinic that you wear a mask. We have masks available if you need one.
We will continue to monitor the state guidelines and look forward to the time when we can see your smiling faces.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
We are still offering Tele-health to patients who prefer to stay at home and still do therapy.
Patients who need therapy in the clinic:
- Post operative patients
- Patients with acute injuries
- Patients in critical need who would benefit more being in the clinic than doing a tele-health visit.
Patients who would benefit from a virtual therapy visit:
- Patients with underlying conditions
- Patients with compromised immune systems
- Patients who are currently sick
- Patients over 60
- If you have diabetes, lung disease or heart disease