432 3rd st. Langley, WA 98260
We are accepting new patients in our hand therapy location at the Soundview Center in Langley, WA.
After 18 years in Oak Harbor, Washington, Occupational/ Hand Therapist Thomas Primavera has decided to share his 33 years of experience in treating hand injuries to the Langley community. Hand surgeons from Seattle to Bellingham have relied on the rehabilitation services from Thomas Primavera for decades. He has an exceptional reputation and history of success in numerous injuries and conditions that affect the hands, wrists and shoulders. In addition, both deep tissue laser and low-level laser therapy will be offered to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
Each session with Thomas, patients will receive 45 minutes of 1-on-1 care. Thomas provides therapy for:
- Hand, wrist and shoulder injuries
- Pre and Post Op care from hand, wrist or shoulder injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel, trigger finger, de Quervain, dupuytrens contracture, tennis elbow, arthritis, wrist fractures and shoulder impingement
- Custom upper extremely orthosis
- Manual Therapy
- IASTM instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Low level laser therapy
- Modalities, including ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Joint mobilization and soft tissue mobilization
Thomas is looking forward to working with the people in Langley and partnering with the practitioners in the new beautiful space created by Shannon Arndt, PT at Soundview Center. Working in a community that strives to give extraordinary care in a healing environment is what R&P has always strived for. This is an opportunity that can’t be passed by.
For more information on the Langley location or to schedule an appointment:
Ph. 360.279.8323 f. 360.279.8772
Most insurances accepted