Physical/Occupational Therapist Aide Position
Job Purpose: Performs various supportive functions for the clinic including general office duties, patient needs, monitoring of supplies and forms and department cleaning; may assist in patent care under the direct supervision of licensed therapists. Aides are here to assist physical and/or occupational therapists with patients and get things they may need. This job is fast paced. The aide checks all patients in, takes temperatures, takes blood pressure and makes sure patients have filled out their paperwork correctly. Their duties and responsibilities require being able to multitask, staying organized, and having a positive outgoing personality to communicate with patients and staff.
Be positive, be energetic, be adaptable, be collaborate, Be efficient.
- Helping therapists with hot packs, patient exercises and other needs
- Checking in patients/ taking temps/ taking vitals/ directing patients where they need to go.
- Doing laundry (washing/folding/stocking)
- Stocking rooms and keep them stocked
- Organize therapist carts and make sure all instruments are where they need them.
- Keep gym’s clean and organized. Sanitizing all gym equipment
- Clean up after therapists are done with patients/ flipping rooms.
- Stocking bathrooms
- Faxing information to doctors
- Entering data
- Keep an inventory of supplies and retail
- Assist with answering phones when needed.
- Assist with scheduling patients when needed.
- Vacuum clinic
- Wash mirrors around clinic
- Make sure the clinic is sanitized and organized
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.